10775 Administering Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Databases
Students will gain the knowledge and skills to maintain a Microsoft SQL Server 2012 database. The course focuses on teaching individuals how to use SQL Server 2012 product features and tools related to maintaining a database.
The primary audience for this course is individuals who administer and maintain SQL Server databases. These individuals perform database administration and maintenance as their primary area of responsibility, or work in environments where databases play a key role in their primary job.
10774 Querying Microsoft SQL Server 2012
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Plan and install SQL Server.
- Describes the system databases, the physical structure of databases and the most common configuration options related to them.
- Explain the concept of the transaction log and SQL Server recovery models and implement different backup strategies available with SQL Server.
- Create SQL Server Backups.
- Restore SQL Server databases.
- Use the import/export wizards and explain how they relate to SSIS.
- Work with SQL Server security models, logins and users.
- Work with fixed server roles, user-defined server roles, fixed database roles and user-defined database roles.
- Work with permissions and the assignment of permissions.
- Work with SQL Server Audit.
- Work with SQL Server Agent, jobs and job history.
- Implement SQL Server agent security, proxy accounts and credentials.
- Configure database mail, alerts and notifications.
- Create database maintenance plans.
- Work with SQL Profiler and SQL Trace stored procedures.
- Introduce DMVs and the configuration of data collection.
- Work with Central Management Servers and Multi-Server queries, Virtualization of SQL Server and Data-Tier Applications.
- Troubleshoot SQL Server databases.
LESSON 1: Accessing and navigating Sharepoint team sites
- Topic A: Access SharePoint Sites
- Topic B: Navigate SharePoint Sites
LESSON 2: Working with documents, content, and libraries
- Topic A: Upload Documents
- Topic B: Search for Documents and Files
LESSON 3: Working with lists
- Topic A: Add List Items
- Topic B: Modify List Items
- Topic C: Configure List Views
- Topic D: Filtering and Grouping with List Views
LESSON 4: Configuring your Sharepoint profile
- Topic A: Update and Share Your Profile Information
- Topic B: Share and Follow SharePoint Content
- Topic C: Creating a Blog
LESSON 5: Integrating with Microsoft office
- Topic A: Access and Save SharePoint Documents with Microsoft Office
- Topic B: Manage Document Versions through Office 2013
- Topic C: Accessing SharePoint Data from Outlook 2013
LESSON 6: Working offline and remotely with Sharepoint
- Topic A: Synchronize Libraries, Sites, and MySite and Working Offline
- Topic B: Working from a Mobile Device
- Appendix A: Microsoft Office SharePoint 2013 Exam 77-425